Thursday, June 07, 2007


BITE OUT OF THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE!!!

Its a fact. Men are simple. There wants are few and they are satisfied by little. This I of course use in a marginally exaggerated manner. As I watched Paaji with the APPLE of his eye walking out of the tube station, the ecstasy on his face was infectious.
He was committed!
He had been contemplating for days to commit but each time he got cold feet of indecision. There was also times when he was distracted from his real love and he was actually giving a serious thought to proposition another one and commit there.
He was being very meticulous about it and was logically explaining himself how he needed to be practical.
I guess he never had a chance. Paaji and I go back not very long but a little bit.
We have scaled a couple of hills. And I guess climbing hills together and then climbing them down gives you time to talk about a lot of things.
But he has always loved the Apple of his eye even then while we were climbing the hills up and down and even when he was checking out the view which wasnt the nature around him but something more delectable as he tends to describe the views.
Now how he came to get back on track and get committed is something which is not unfathomable to me cause I was the one who would take the credit of enticing him towards the Apple of his eyes though I quite had the hots for it but Since Paaji is well Paaji and I am the sacrificing kind of a guy...
Anyhow Paaji would now be more accessible and we would be connected thats if the net obliges and since it hasnt got anything to do with the high performing apple of his eye we would just oogle at her and I would dream when would she be mine while Paaji can sigh in bliss...
Its something about the macs which make you want to go all open mouthed...
Though I am loyal to my beautiful and sexy Lennovo checking out an apple is granted right?

17 comments:

crumbs said...

ha! here i get to be first!yay!

well, i guess since adam could not resist the Apple, i guess u being a lesser mortal can be forgiven huh ;)

I like desi better than prickster...he has better sense (of humor i meany :D)

Me Thinks.. said...

yup very true! admiring beauty anywhere is good. therefore you check out the apple...

GIve me your sexy lenovo! hehe

Loved the idea.. the pun is too good..

Anonymous said...

aah!! apple..newtonian philosophy...it will fall :)

Anu said...

no believe in monogamy and even the thought is adulterous!!! but oh maan.. I love the Apple tooo...
sigghhh Pricky. I have promised myself!!!

Kshitij said...

oye balle desi....buying it was a celebration and ur post have been the fireworks....paaji is obliged to have had ur esteemed company in his 'baraat' ;)

and jst to give a complete picture of the newtonian philosophy..'the apple fell for the world to rise'....and if it does again then be it...

~P~ said...

well this is sm eve teasing even u r allowed to do!! keep an eye for the best one out....lol....as fr paaji well apple or no apple i bet the ecstacy on his face will ever be contagious!!!

angelofdusk said...

i second crumbs
i second MT
i second DC
tsu had to say it!!

but then... yahaan pe bhi udhaari chalaoge kyaa??!!!

with due respect to the apple(s) in question!!

Geetha said...

Oh apple is reponsible for the mankind. Good one.

Impressionist said...

lol! that was a nice read.
thanx for the visit upon my blog! :)

peace & love
Jeevy

AVIANA said...

Hi
Switched to a mac in october although there was a lot of frustration getting used to it, i love it....

Pavitra said...

Ha ha Cute!
Ur committed to the Lenovo pRicky...she still hasn't been dropped for her highness the apple coz u have a hole in ur pockets!! ;)
Sigh what a sacrifice...
Way to go Paaji!! Beware of pRicky...he's smarter than you think and more dangerous than he looks!!! ;)

Ree said...

anythin that plays, i am game!

AVIANA said...

stopping by to say hi!

i have some good small news! will post tomorrow! :)

AVIANA said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have me linked? I didn't think you did, that's why I didn't name you on the post.

hope you are doing well? have a nice monday! :)

H said...

bad bad immoral boy! I'm aghast.

~P~ said...

jus stopping by to let sm ignorant ppl know...pringle exists!!

Blue said...

may be you should get one, it would keep the doctor away atleast
Bad joke, Apologies.
8)