Thursday, June 03, 2010

Contrary to popular belief screw ups really never have any saving grace. In my case, when I screw up things and even when it is by repetition of the same idiotic, I sometimes feel like I had no clue while the said screw up was in the process of its existence and my screw ups are always very very disastrous. I mean thank god I am not the president of US otherwise Bush would have gone down in the history as not so bad president.
I can't tell you how much I want to beat myself up and reduce me to pulp. I mean who repeats screw ups again and again when clearly they are not so cool in real life! I mean its like Sanjeev Nanda smacking his head after crushing people under his imported car.
I can't describe how completely damaging these stupid screw ups are... I wish I wasn't a screw up!

3 comments:

Sushmita Saha said...

We can never be free from screw ups!

Amandeep Singh said...

Happens with all man..chilllll!

Prude said...

You almost passed off as a stand up comedian there! :-)

You know what the difference between you and all those screw ups around is? You bloody care so much about it! Isn't it exhausting?